Haller Mechanical Contractors Inc. was established in 1973 and has completed numerous projects in the Industrial/Commercial industry over the past 30 years.
The work completed includes all phases of Process Piping Systems in various alloys such as stainless steel, monel, and titanium. Other systems include standard plumbing, H.V.A.C., complete air, steam and condensate systems, as well as all types of Boiler Systems.
We also employ certified welders with the ability to complete forty-two (42) various types of welding procedures including M.I.G.-T.I.G. and standard electrode methods.
We have 15,000 sq. ft. of shop manufacturing facilities, a fully equipped paint facility and a fleet of seventeen (17) vehicles including:
- Two 8-ton mobile cranes
- Three 3/4-ton stake trucks
- Six 3/4-ton pick-up trucks
- Five fully equipped service vehicles
- One 40' tractor trailer
- Licensed backflow prevention, installation and testing.
- Technical Standards of Safety Authority (TSSA) Licensed.
- Two scissor lifts
- One condor manlift
- Two forklifts
- Twenty portable gas/diesel/electric welding machines
- Computerized Plasma cutting machine
- Press Brakes
- 7 1/2-ton overhead, indoor crane
- Full range of tools and equipment for complete and diverse fabrications